* An amazing home from $220 per night for 5 guests
Sleeping up to 14 guests, this near new gorgeous home is a delight for the family or large group, going away together.
Features in the home are:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate Theater room with 55″ TV connected to main living space
- In house movies for all ages
- Huge master suite with 43″ TV with DVD player + ensuite
- Gas log fire
- Ducted split system
- Nespresso coffee machine with compatible Capsules
- BBQ – Quest required to clean after use
- Dining table with seating for 10 guests
- 2 ovens
- Board games and children toys including a large train set
- Large outdoor living space on deck with table chairs and outdoor chaise
- Balcony with 3 piece bistro table and chair set off the master suite
- Amazing views of the sunset and sunrise from the balcony
- Deep soaker bath
- Large double shower in ensuite
- Comfortable bedding
- Linen and towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- 2.5 bathrooms – Main bathroom upstairs, ensuite upstairs, powder room downstairs
The kitchen has the ability to cook for a large number of guests with 2 ovens. The house is an 8-minute drive from Sovereign Hill, Lake Wendouree, the CBD and Happy Jacks Play World. Also, the home is only a 2-minute drive away from Coles, Woolworths, and Aldi and a 5-minute walk from a public water park with BBQ. Under 5mins drive to Delacombe town centre shopping complex with cinema.
- Bedroom 1 upstairs with queen bed
- Bedroom 2 upstairs with queen bed
- Bedroom 3 downstairs with queen bed
- Bedroom 4 upstairs with two bunk beds with trundle
- Bedroom 5 upstairs with two single beds and a trundle
** Bedrooms not required and requested may be locked.
** Please note that this is a smoke-free home.
** $220 per night midweek and $275 per night weekends based on 5 guests (excluding prime times)
** Extra Guests are $20 per night per person
** There is also a $150 cleaning fee.
Contact us via the form below to receive a discount on your booking, Or book online now.
[ultimate-reviews post_count=’5′ product_name=’Pioneer House’]